State Fair Meadowlands
June 21 - July 8
State Fair is dedicated to providing the best value in family entertainment. Established as a family owned business in 1921, our core values have remained the same as the 4th generation enters the family business. Our family and our team of managers share the vision of providing the highest quality service and products while maintaining traditional values and integrity including a pledge to reduce the environmental impact of the Fair. As Jersey’s largest single family event, we strive to provide a fertile environment for innovation and creativity. State Fair Meadowlands is a place where families may enjoy quality rides, plenty of free entertainment, exciting games and prizes as well as a wide and diverse selection of delicious foods. There are a variety of activities to interest all ages. Careful planning and a concerted effort by all involved to develop and promote the Fair as a place where families may enjoy an exciting and affordable day of special activities is always our mission.
STATE FAIR MEADOWLANDS UNVEILS EXCITING LINEUP OF BARGAIN NIGHTS
Slate of Special Values and Promotions Will Give Everyone an Affordable, Fun-Filled Experience at the Garden State’s Oasis for Fun
Open at MetLife Stadium From June 21-July 8, 2018, State Fair Meadowlands Boasts Hundreds of Rides, Free Shows, Exhibits, Attractions, and Much More
East Rutherford, NJ – State Fair Meadowlands, New Jersey’s mecca for fun is announcing this year’s highly-anticipated lineup of Bargain Nights and special promotions. Taking place at MetLife Stadium from June 21-July 8, 2018, fairgoers of all ages can experience as much fun, thrills, laughs and delicious food as their hearts and stomachs desire.
“This year exemplifies our greatest commitment yet to giving our attendees their biggest bang for the buck,” State Fair Vice President Al Dorso Jr. said. “Along with providing everybody more free entertainment than ever before, this year’s lineup of Bargain Nights will ensure everyone will have a fun and affordable time.”
This year’s Bargain Nights and Special Events for State Fair Meadowlands are as follows:
- Preview Night (Thursday, June 21, 6pm-midnight) Gate admission tickets are $8 and Unlimited Ride Hand Stamps are $22 for all ages; parking is $5
- Family Value Day (Friday, June 22, 6pm-1:00am) Gate admission tickets are $10 for all ages. Parking, food, game and ride tickets cost just $2 each. Select food and drink items are $2 each. Unlimited Ride Hand Stamps will not be available
- Kids Go Free Night (Tuesday, June 26, 5pm-midnight) Gate admission is free for ages 12 and younger and a Child Unlimited Hand Stamp is $20. Admission for 13 & Older is $11 and there is a Combo Admission/Unlimited Ride Hand Stamp Ticket for $30. Parking is free.
- Cheap, Cheap Night (Monday, July 2, 5pm-midnight) Gate admission for all ages costs $5; An Unlimited Ride Hand Stamp is available for $25 for all ages; parking is free
- Fireworks (Tuesday, July 3: 4pm-1am & Wednesday, July 4: 2pm-1am) Celebrate summer fun and patriotic pride with breathtaking fireworks displays that can be seen anywhere on the Fairgrounds for just the cost of admission; parking is $5
- Patron Appreciation Night (Sunday, July 8, 2pm-midnight) First 1,000 attendees will receive a special drawstring backpack, parking is $5
In addition to this year’s Bargain Nights and Special Events lineup, all Health & Fitness Expo attendees can get free general admission to State Fair Meadowlands. Special hand stamps for same day entry at the Fair will be given at the Health & Fitness Expo information booth at the Expo entrance and on the field. Presented by Quest Diagnostics and taking place at MetLife Stadium June 23 and 24, this free event will give everyone the opportunity to get free health screenings, ride a zip line, shake hands with a New York Giant and more. The Expo is open from 10am-4pm each day.
State Fair Meadowlands will be open on weeknights from 6pm to 12am, Fridays from 6pm to 1am, Saturdays from 2pm-1am and Sundays from 2pm-12am. Parking costs $5 and tickets can be purchased at the MetLife Stadium Box Office located at the MetLife Main Gate. Unlimited Ride Hand Stamps are available every night, except Friday, June 22. Plus parking is free Monday through Wednesday except on July 3rd and 4th.
Indescribable gastronomical adventures from the most delicious food and beverages from vendors around the country await everyone at State Fair Meadowlands. Whether people are craving something decadently delicious (e.g. countless bacon inspired dishes and anything fried!), refreshing (e.g. freshly squeezed lemonade and Italian Ices) or even healthy (e.g. Greek and Italian salads) there’s something for everyone!
Plus there is more FREE entertainment and attractions than ever before this year including: Cycle Circus Live — the largest FMX freestyle entertainment show of its kind in the world today — as well as Extreme Illusions & Escapes Show, Sea Lion Splash, Steve Bayner Hypnotist Show, Belmont Festival of Magic Show, the beloved Racing Pigs, Arctic Olympic Games High Dive Show and Educational Petting Zoo.
The Fairgrounds will also feature hundreds of heart-pounding, captivating rides and attractions for all ages. These include the largest Kiddy Land in New Jersey, one the most famous helicopters of all time: N3079G, the original Batcopter from the 1960s Batman TV series and Batman movie as well as the area’s only Sky Ride. Fairgoers can wander throughout the midway and experience a wide variety of attractions ranging from having their face painted or posing for a cartoon caricature to checking out numerous shopping spots boasting jewelry, spa relaxation accessories, sunglasses, body art, LED apparel, clothing for all ages and that’s the tip of the iceberg.
Detailed pricing information and customization options (e.g. Fast Passes, Unlimited Ride Hand Stamps) can be found at njfair.com/tickets.